Saturday, December 21, 2013

TGLR Turns One!

Exactly one year ago, I sat down to my desk and scribbled out page after page of thoughts and ideas of what was to become The Great Letter Revival. I was full of doubt and a little nervous to launch TGLR out into the world. But, over the past year this little project has been supported and accepted by so many people both locally and internationally. The stories that fellow Letter Enthusiasts have shared with me about how TGLR has helped them reconnect with family and friends (or even to help bring smiles to a stranger) have warmed my heart and keeps the inspiration strong to keep growing and going with this movement. A huge thank you to all the Letter Enthusiasts out there who have taken up the fight with me to revive the letter, save the snail mail, and to spread smiles via mailbox. I am so happy to have hit this milestone with you. Let's keep this going! Happy writing!

With much thanks and gratitude,

Cathy


*Birthday art by TGLR's own Aaron M.

No comments:

Post a Comment