Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Spark

So it begins. I took the plunge and spread the word about TGLR onto facebook today--and wow, guys! 101 page views within the past few hours! Thank you so much for your interest and support. I have some amazing friends who have rallied behind me in this effort and who have helped me keep this idea afloat.

Some good news for today: I have reached out among friends and family and have received the feedback I was looking for. So far, I have three artists who have agreed to help me out with unique TGLR stationary designs. Each of these ladies are extremely talented and creative. I'm looking forward to what they come up with. These designs along with my own will be part of a stationary "Revival Kit" that I'll be mailing out come January. If you want to receive a free Revival Kit, make sure to email me your mailing address! I am still looking for more willing artists and participants. So, if you think you or someone you know might be interested in designing stationary or a letterhead for TGLR, please contact me.

As for all of the letter writers, out there waiting in the wings, the brainstorm continues for the letter prompt challenges that you will soon be asked to participate in. This is going to be fun, guys. Stick with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment